Thursday, January 15, 2009

These same people must google "I'm an Idiot"

The stat tracking service built into my blog tells me that people in the US, Canada, UK, and the Netherlands have all landed on my page via the google search "Foods I Don't Like," and this term accounts for about 70% of keyword activity. In fact, I'm pretty sure if you google "Foods I Don't Like," my blog is the number one site! Whooo!!! We did it!

So first off...WELCOME PICKY EATERS! YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE PERSONALITY FLAW! SACK UP AND JUST EAT WITHOUT COMPLAINING! UNLESS IT CAUSES YOUR THROAT TO SWELL UP AND COMPROMISE YOUR AIRWAY, CHOMP IT DOWN AND SHUT YOUR YAPPER!

Second...why did you have to perform a google search for foods that you don't like? Isn't that really one of those things that you should know better than google?

1 comment:

anne said...

Ha ha, 4 people in the last month googled "my brother is mean" and landed at my blog. What does that say about you??

I have no help, however, for the person who googled "how to eat cream puff"...