Monday, September 05, 2005

Why I like Anthony Bourdain's New Show

Strippers.
Seriously...just watch the episode where he tours New Jersey. His "Sopranos" themed bus tour takes him to the Bada Bing club, where he decides to prematurely end his tour ride. He then calls his mother to wish her happy birthday from the strip club, claiming he's at the library. In order to keep things food related, he orders a hoagie. Hoagies at this place apparently come with a side of stripper, as one of them sits down next to him to keep him company and is genuinely interested in what he has to say.

No exciting food stuff going on lately, thanks to classes starting soon. In honor of my last day of freedom, I grilled up some Bratwursts and portabella mushrooms with hummus and feta for the vegetarians. The important food development though, involves the building of my suite's bar.
I'll cook something when I get the time. Pictures will be posted.

1 comment:

anne said...

so who gave up their closet door?